Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does the revlon custom creations foundation work when u go swimming and under water?

i tested it with my wrist and it really seemed to...


but im not sure, i need someone to tell me it is so it doesnt run down my face haha that would be embarrasing.Does the revlon custom creations foundation work when u go swimming and under water?
Nooo! This stuff will dissolve off your face if you go swimming. It doesn't seem to be water-proof at all. I tried it out and was wearing it during a hot day. The minute my face got a little warm, I went to blot sweat from my face and the makeup had gotten all cakey and sticky, it came right off. If you're going to use a Revlon product to go swimming in, I'd try any of the Color-Stay products. They have fairly good staying power. Also, top with a makeup setting spray like Model in a Bottle. The Custom Creations might even stay put if you top it with Model in a Bottle - this miracle spray makes almost all cosmetics water resistant. If you really want something to truly stay put all day, try a product called Colortration. This is a highly concentrated foundation (mix with moisturizer for a sheer look) and stays on all day, despite oily skin, water and/or humidity. It's pricey, about 35 bucks a bottle %26amp; can only be purchased online. But, a little goes a very long way and it's worth it to not have to worry about your foundation when you go swimming!Does the revlon custom creations foundation work when u go swimming and under water?
Lol, just put it on and then go in the shower. %26amp; there's your answer. Good luck. (:
I'd do the same as Carissa, though I wouldnt know. I dont wear it. lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin