Saturday, November 28, 2009

Revlon????

Does the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner work well? Im not talkin about the liquid, i mean the pencil. i have oily asian eyelids. would this last all day without smudging?Revlon????
If you're concerned about smudging, you could always smudge it on purpose and do a smokey eye.





Or you could find a dark eye shadow and use that as your eyeliner - just find a small shadow brush with a pointed tip.Revlon????
It is a very good drugstore eyeliner. Smudges a little, but a lot of eyeliners do. At least try it and see if you like it. It cost around 7.00.
It works very well in my opinion.
I have the same eyelids as yours...


and i find the best best best eyeliner is Annabelle


it lasts forever, soooo easy to glid on, and cheap.
Oh yeah, works great. Stays on all day. I think I'll go buy some more, Covergirl comes off to quickly.
Probably, if you use and eye primer. Why not use Mary Kay colour cosmetics? They are guaranteed and you can get them from a consultant near you.
Try Avon's...





Have a look and let me know what you think.. Cause i have the same problem and mine stay on all day. Although I don't have asian eyes.. my skin on my eyes are oily.





http://www.youravon.com/acantrall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin