Saturday, November 28, 2009

How is Revlon Custom Creations foundation for sensitive skin?

I'm looking for a new foundation, and since it's almost impossible to find the right color for my skin, I thought I would try Revlon Custom Creations.


But, I have incredibly sensitive skin. So will this be too harsh for me?





And also: I have light skin with yellow undertones - no pink at all. Which shade do you think would be right for me?How is Revlon Custom Creations foundation for sensitive skin?
I would stay away from revlon products because they are not made to be gentle on the skin.I used one kind of revlon foundation and it made my skin break out and it was just really greasy and oily feeling. Try loreal true match makeup they have many different shades in warm, neutral, and cool categories. I think you would probably find your shade in the warm category. And even though i hate maybelline foundation, it might actually be worth a try for you. Most of their light foundations have a yellowish look to them (which is the main reason why i hated them) but out of the ones I've tried many of them didn't last very long. You might also look into Rimmel because again their light shades tend to have a yellowish tint. But i would recommend the True Match over any of them.How is Revlon Custom Creations foundation for sensitive skin?
I wouldn't try it. I used it a few months ago and it smells horrible. It looks very cakey too. Report Abuse

for ur skin tone, stick with revlon's colorstay line in light-medium.





also, the custom creations foundation is not for sensitive skin. plus, altho i had anticipated its release (but disappointed now), its shades dont differ that much even though there are 5 different colour thingies. its totally not worth the $12.99, if u ask me.





for sensitve skin, i suggest u use a makeup base before u apply foundation, one like the one from shiseido that comes in a tube, n use maybelline's dream matte mousse foundation. its light, has a wide variety of shades n blends rele well, no matter wut skin tone u have.





hope that helped :D
try revlon new complexion range. its garanteed to be 100% hypoallergenic, its ophamologist tested and non comedogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin