Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did the new Revlon Beyond Natural foundation match your skin tone?

which is supposed to come out white at first %26amp; then when you massage it in, it turns into your exact skin tone.


I heard that it didn't match people's skin tones %26amp; didn't do what it says.


Has anyone had this experience becuase I am thinking about buying it.


Thank you everyone in advance.Did the new Revlon Beyond Natural foundation match your skin tone?
Not really.


When it dried it left me with orange streaks at my jaw (i was blending well)- and i bought 'Light.'


I've used it twice and regret the buy. When it comes to revlon i stick with the colorstay products.Did the new Revlon Beyond Natural foundation match your skin tone?
I bought it in the lightest shade and I have light olive skin, my flatmate used it as well and it was fine for her too she has very pale ivory skin. It's not magical at skin matching, it's just very sheer and blendable so it would suit a lot of skin tones because it's not high coverage. If you need a full coverage foundation this would not be suitable, it's more of a tinted moisturiser like consistency (although it's not moisturising!) I know a few black and mixed race women who like the darkest shade and think it's excellent, and quite pale people suit the fairest one which I have but the middle shades tend to be where it doesn't match anyone.
I haven't actually bought the product, but I tried in in boots. I'm naturally pale, so I tried the lightest shade which was way to dark for me. It did not blend at all. I was surprised as i'm not so pale that I can't get foundation. The majority of foundations cater well for my skin tone, so I think I would blame the product this time rather than my skin tone. I was suggest L'oreal true match, or MAX Factor's mineral foundation. As both of these are mineral foundations they are far better for your skin than liquid foundation :)
I tried it and I wasn't a fan. It takes a LOT to blend so it gets to your skin tone and it still stayed really grey on me for a while. Plus there are definitely some red undertones to it that my skin doesn't like. To me, it's not really worth the money because I don't even know if I can blend it with another foundation to get the perfect shade. Not really worth it. Good luck!
It matched my skin... Almay has one like that too, that starts white and then changes to your color, and that one works too... Maybe I just have weird skin, seeing as how it didn't work for anybody else... Lol.
I don't even bother with trying it because no company makes foundation match my skin tone.
havnt tried it sorry but im interested in answers x
No it doesnt
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin