Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a good lip gloss to coat over my Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick?

I'm asking because I'm looking for a specific lipgloss that wouldn't interfere with the nude color, or that would last long, thanks.What's a good lip gloss to coat over my Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick?
I use Revlon LIpGlide in ';sheerly bare 010'; and it works great :D


idk if they still sell that tho...What's a good lip gloss to coat over my Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick?
I top my nude colored lipstick with my victoria secret lipgloss either the banana flavored one or a light light pink colored one. make sure it doesn't interferre with the lipstick color
I use Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in ''Sugar High'' Its a clear slightly sparkly lipgloss and it looks good with this lipstick, i just bought it earlier in the week myself
mac lipgloss in purr
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin