Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i get Revlon(blue black) hair dye out of my light brown hair?

ive tried lighting it with a shade lighter and that didint work.How can i get Revlon(blue black) hair dye out of my light brown hair?
Wash your hair with washing up liquid, its very harsh to get rid of greece on pots and pans so it strips your hair. I dyed my hair black by accident and i washed it with that every night fora few weeks and it started to lighten up.How can i get Revlon(blue black) hair dye out of my light brown hair?
I was told by a hairdresser that they need to add a bit of peroxide to the hair to strip the colour and then put back the wanted colour with dye.
I'd take a ton of shampoo and rinse it in ur hair and keep it in there for like ten minutes then wash it out. When your done with that repeat it till all the shampoo comes out.
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin