Thursday, December 3, 2009

What foundation is better out of loreal true match, revlon colour stay.?

I'm pale skin-ed and need a little coverage but not too heavy.What foundation is better out of loreal true match, revlon colour stay.?
revlon colorstay. honestly, its even better than the MAC SFF.What foundation is better out of loreal true match, revlon colour stay.?
im pale too and foundation always looks orangish on me...i started using Dinair Airbursh Makeup 2 years ago and ill never go back to conventional makeup...it makes my skin look flawless, its totally the right shade without looking orange, stays on all day, and its all water based so its not bad for ur skin. Its also super light weight...its the best foundation ive ever used! I LOVE it! Hope i helped...=)
never tried any,but after all the reviews i've read,revlon color stay is suppose to have medium-full coverage...but the loreal true match,no idea. sorry!
My friends are always raving about the Revlon Colour Stay; it's comparable to MAC'S liquid foundation.
Loreal true match is too watery for me.


Also, the coverage is not that good.


I love Revlon colorstay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin