Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried the Revlon Double Twist Mascara?

I saw an ad for it in Glamour, is it any good? I am looking for a mascara that can give my lashes volume.Has anyone tried the Revlon Double Twist Mascara?
CVS has it on sale this week for 5.99; it's usually 8.99. i decided to try it because i needed more, it was on sale, and i love volumizing mascaras. i usually use volum express by maybelline but i am never going back now that i've tried this mascara. it is fabulous, it makes my lashes thicker, fuller, volumized (with the help of my eyelash curler, of course) AND longer!!! it does everything you could ever want a mascara to do. lol i love it, like i said never going back. i got it in blackened brown, because i'm pale so really black mascaras look harsh on me. it's available in 01 which is blackest black i believe, 02 black, 03 blackened brown, and 04 blackened ruby. i'm sure the blackened ruby would be pretty, i'm thinking of trying that one next!





:)Has anyone tried the Revlon Double Twist Mascara?
Yes! It's amazing. (: I would totally recommend getting it! It adds volume and makes your eyelashes a lot longer! :]] Its my favorite mascara. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin