Monday, June 21, 2010

Any color suggestions for a good bright but dark red lipstick? I like Revlon Colorstay.?

I am looking to get a new shade. I want it to be the all day lipstick. Any color name suggestions?Any color suggestions for a good bright but dark red lipstick? I like Revlon Colorstay.?
Mac's New York Apple





-it has a great blueish tone to it so it makes your teeth look white not yellowish.Any color suggestions for a good bright but dark red lipstick? I like Revlon Colorstay.?
Mine isn't really an all-day kinda deal but it is long lasting...It's a color called ';Ballistic'; made by Rimmel....kick as darker shade of red and sexy as hell :)
hi ,








yes and much better than brand you mentioned . Have you heard of attitude cosmetics





for more info





contact


deepak and shilpa


biz owners


9845626025
Try mac lipsticks. they are good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin