Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How well does Revlon Colorstay Foundation work? :) !?

Hi,


I decided to buy a drugstore foundation from a company that doesn't test on animals, and I've heard good things about Revlon.


How well does their Colorstay Foundation work in terms of a satin or matte finish, good coverage, and a flawless look?


Please answer!! Thanks so, so much!


I'll pick a 10 point best answer too lol =]





THANKS! :-)


~AvniHow well does Revlon Colorstay Foundation work? :) !?
many people compare it to mac. Most say its even better! The foundation is also available for people with oily, dry or normal skin. It's cheaper and people say it doesn't break you out like mac does. I was actually going to go buy a bottle of this foundation tomorrow after hearing about all the good reviews.





check youtube out for more reviews. :)How well does Revlon Colorstay Foundation work? :) !?
i use to wear it until it started drying out my skin.it did cover my acne and skin tone well.coverage lasted all day.
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin