Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder?

I have oily skin, and also acne prone skin. Do you like it?Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder?
It has a good natural finish to it, it lasts pretty well but I still have to retouch for my oily skin but only once. The only problem I have for this is that their powders have a bit of a more pink undertone and I have a yellowundertone so if your skin is cool, then this would work for you.Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder?
I've never used the pressed powder, but I have oily, acne prone skin too, and I use the combo/oily liquid foundation with a primer and I LOVE it. I wash my face religiously and I've never had any problems with breakouts because of it.





After reading reviews on it from makeupalley.com, it seems like a lot of people are saying it's chalky. I personally have less problems with chalky looking powder if I set it with a spray like MAC Fix+, or apply it with a kabuki brush and blend the heck out of it. Also, don't use the sponge it comes with. EcoTools makes a really fantastic powder brush, and they're available at most drugstores for quite cheap. Brushes are WAY better than sponges when it comes to powder. They're also a lot more hygenic, because you can wash them and reuse them.





Most drugstores accept returns with a receipt (although checking before you purchase is usually a good idea), so if you try it and decide you hate it, they'll probably give you your money back.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin