Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to buy Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation should I or should I not?

I'm asian and I have pale fair skin.I want to buy Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation should I or should I not?
Hi! Often, people buy products in stores that cannot be matched to your skin. I would suggest that you go to a department store and have your skin color matched, If, when you try the product at home, and it does not work well with your skin, you can exchange it. Also, there are many formulations, depending on what you are looking for, including pore minimizers, tinted moisturizers, etc. Again, you have the opportunity, by going to a cosmetic counter, of expressing your wants/needs to the cosmetic associate who can lead you to the right product. You can try it in the store to see if you think it gives you the look you want,I want to buy Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation should I or should I not?
Revlon makes great makeup, and they stand behind their products. I suggest you try it! Walgreens and RiteAid both have deals this week buy one, get one free. Both places also will allow you to try the makeup and if you don't like it for ANY reason, you can return it. Just keep your receipt and the packaging it came in. If you shop elsewhere and don't like it, contact them via their website or toll free number. They will give you back your money.
yeah sounds goos revlon is a good makeup company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin