Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I use my Revlon foundation with a clear translucent powder from the Halloween store?

I won't break out or the mixture won't hurt my face will it? Or should i get the same company name powder to match the company foundation i have





thanksCan I use my Revlon foundation with a clear translucent powder from the Halloween store?
you should be fine, just go easy on the power. theatrical makeups like Ben Nye brand can clogg pores easier because they are heavier than everyday wear makeup. Its meant for stage use. I don't expect you'll have a problem unless you have an allergic reaction. I would test just the powder on your face without the revlon makeup to makesure you don't have a reaction. wash your face well at the end of the day/nightCan I use my Revlon foundation with a clear translucent powder from the Halloween store?
You can use any makeup powder, but if your skin breaks out easily, you should really watch what ingredients you are putting on your face. Avoid oils or products that don't say noncomedogenic on the packaging. Noncomedogenic means that it will not give you acne or clog pores. Also, avoid talc! It causes cancer and can clog pores, as well. I know my face can't wear anything with talc in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin