Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can someone recommend a good revlon or conair curling iron?

something that heats up fast and has long lasting and nice looking curls?Can someone recommend a good revlon or conair curling iron?
Get Conair. I got one at Target. 1inch. My curls look amazing. They're are so nice. I got a ceramic one. It say it heats up in 30sec, but that's a lie. Like in 2min tops. So while you're brushing your hair or sectioning, it'll be done. I would recommend this curler. And it doesn't even leave your hair smelling burnt!


xoxo


-BlahCan someone recommend a good revlon or conair curling iron?
I have babyliss curlers and a ghd, also a Remington straightener that curls.


They are all really good makes and they heat up fast!


TRy them hun!
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin