Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Colorstay by Revlon a good foundation?

I have alot of annoying acne scars so I need good coverage?Is Colorstay by Revlon a good foundation?
It is a good foundation, it stays for a reasonable amount of time. It is important that you set it with a powder after you apply it. Also moisturize before you apply the foundation.





If you are having problems covering a scars apply a concealer just on the scars before the foundation that way you cover it better than if you just applied the foundation alone. Good luck!





**Is Colorstay by Revlon a good foundation?
Yes, it's the best coverage foundation i've ever found.





I don't wear it too often because I don't need to, but if i ever have an event coming up I can always rely on my colourstay- and it truly lives up to the name- i can wear it for 12 hours.
yes.


awsome coverage


true to color


blends well


doesnt clog pores





one of my favorites
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin