Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone else bought a Revlon eyelash curler and had their eyelashes cut off?

I was doing my make up a few weeks ago, and my eyelash curler usually works just fine, but next thing I new, a chunk of my eyelashes were missing!Has anyone else bought a Revlon eyelash curler and had their eyelashes cut off?
No, but I would be pissed, sorry this happened to you.Has anyone else bought a Revlon eyelash curler and had their eyelashes cut off?
yepp happened to me before,


but it didn't cut it off gigantic chunks,


just a maybe 4-5 here and there.


luckily, they grew back finally.
Yeah, but I still use it because it fits my eyes well. Just be more gentle, and switch the pad at the bottom often. They grow back. Unfortunately, half my eyelashes are gone now!
no i was goin to buy one yesterday but i went wtih walgreens so gald i didnt sorry this happened maybe something broke on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin