Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am planning to buy a hair straightener in India. Can anyone give feedback for Philips, Revlon, Orbit & Nova?

Also, are ceramic plated hair straighteners with low watt better than non-ceramic with high watt?I am planning to buy a hair straightener in India. Can anyone give feedback for Philips, Revlon, Orbit %26amp; Nova?
philips is good ......... i hav been using it for a year now nd my hair quality is still good ...... ceramic plated hair straighteners are goodI am planning to buy a hair straightener in India. Can anyone give feedback for Philips, Revlon, Orbit %26amp; Nova?
is nova hair straightener worth buying?


my hair is pretty thick and curly..so will it work? Report Abuse

I use Nova ceramic straightener.Its kind of heavy,but its really good.It doesn't take more than 20 minutes to straight (depends upon the hair) %26amp; heats up within a minute.It makes my hair look soft %26amp; silky. I'll vote for Nova.
curly hair curl around the guys better
heaver the better,


as heavy plates do pressing better %26amp; quicker, so less expouser to heat, %26amp; u can retain good hair for long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin