Monday, June 21, 2010

Does the Revlon straightener work well?

It doesn't break easily right? Would you recommend buying it?





I have wavy hair, and my hair gets in my mouth a lot because it curves around my chin which is really annoying and irritating. And I don't want to put my hair up all the time.Does the Revlon straightener work well?
i wudnt really reccomend it. i really really really like the GHD hair straighetner. check it out of www.ghdhair.com its AWESOME!!!!Does the Revlon straightener work well?
i have it ...its ok..not the best though, i have pretty wavy hair and it straightens it but it doesn't keep it straight...idk how to explain it. i dont really like it. but my friend borrowed it and loves it. so idk. sorry...this didnt really help at all.
yes, pretty good Try to look on the internet for review on this product
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin