Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a better drugstore eyeliner than Revlon Colorstay?

I'm currently using revlon colorstay as my number 1 drugstore eyeliner, it stays on all day on my upper lid but it does tend to smudge a little bit after on my waterline. Is there a better drugstore eyeliner than revlon colorstay? because everyone seems to say its the best..Is there a better drugstore eyeliner than Revlon Colorstay?
Ok well ive had that eyeliner and it does great at staying on on my lid but not on my waterline. I also learned that kohl eyeliners are best for the waterline. I was shopping around the other day at walmart and found this eyeliner from wetnwild. Its also a brow pencil but i just use it as an eyeliner %26amp; it works great! It says put! I love it. The only reason why i did buy this was because of the price. It was only a dollar. Give it a try.Is there a better drugstore eyeliner than Revlon Colorstay?
I swear by Jane brand gel liner !


it doesn't say its waterproof or anything


but I've been thrown in a pool WITH my


makeup on and not a single smudge (:





Also my friend needed something really sweat/water resistant for an intense dance concert so I suggested using my eye liner and she still thanks me for it today (: Plus she stole it, and she ran out, I need to go buy her another one :P





They sell it at Walgreens though I haven't seen it in a while. IT BETTER STILL BE THERE ! cause Im almost out D:








Anyways yeah try it ! :D prettyplease ? You wont regret it (:





If nottttt, I've found you can buy any cheap like dollar store pencil and burn the tip with a match then you let it cool down and when you apply it, it stays on almost forever [not as long as my gel liner %26lt;3 ] But I've never tried this with anything over 3 dollars as they should already stay on pretty well by themselves (:








Goodluckhun! (:














p.s. SEE even they think its good (;


and cheap too ! [ i got it on sale for four bucks :P ]








http://teamsugar.com/group/88093/reviews鈥?/a>
for me it does stay but it smudges too. so it smudges then it stays. badd... :)





i switched to hip creamliner by loreal. and i got mine from walgreens on bogof, 11 for 2 liners. im still so happy about it. :)





the stay power is the same with colorstay. but i like it better because it's creamy and is easier to put on. i use my own eyeliner brush not the one that is provided in the box. but yeah, i love my hip creamliner.
Loreal hip has great pigment or Prestige is sold at Ulta in the mass section for like $3.99 and it is awesome! It stays on and is so smooth and great pigment. The one that you can sharpen not the mechanical, it is sold in like every color, too.
yup Styli Style 24/7 waterproof eyeliner





its blendable and comes in a million colors!





http://www.stylistyle.com/StyliStyle-24H鈥?/a>





u can get it @ CVS
i love this eyeliner. another one i use is maybelline unstoppable.





idk if i can say its better because they work the same. you should try it though see what you'll think.





(:
yes hun, try loreal or almay. common sense, my makeup looks amazing and fab!





hey answer my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak2KMjwxCsX3k..PcKSs8T_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090628224940AA3zgO4
Use an eye primer such as Urban Decay primer potion and that liner will not budge all day.
Ooo I use that one Revlon Colorstay so far it's that best one for me! I haven't heard of any others, yet....
I've known for a good eyeliner to be Milani or Wet n' Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin