Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I buy the Almay Eyeliner, or the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner?

I want to change my eyeliner, but I don't know which one to use. Right now I'm using the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner, and I do like it, but since it's so creamy, sometimes it can be a bit messy for me, and the one thing I HATE is that I have to keep sharpening it, since it's so creamy, it gets blunt after like 1-2 uses. So which one should I get, and why?Should I buy the Almay Eyeliner, or the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner?
Almay. : )


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>Should I buy the Almay Eyeliner, or the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner?
colorstay eyeliner....the black shade


its amazing and stays on ALL day and can stay on overnight too (:


its a little cheap but almost allways out of stock


so i suggest go fast and buy it now(:
Revlon, stays on better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin