Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is revlon color silk a good hair dye and will it look god on me?

i got the box, and my hair is medium brown, blue green eyes and golden-white sort of skin. i want to make it bring out my skin and eyes. will it make me ghost white? Also the box said permanet but the dye was $3 will it ever fade, or was out? what if it doesnt come out right or looks bad. please let me know.





btw its dark brown hair dyeIs revlon color silk a good hair dye and will it look god on me?
hheyyy


TALIA


its your cousssiiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

please best answer!!!!!


:DIs revlon color silk a good hair dye and will it look god on me?
Well it depends on the color of the dye as well but yes it will fade unless you use a color safe conditioner and shampoo to keep it vibrant and if you really hate it use a product call color oops its sold at most drugstores and will take out all dyes except for henna and ones like blues purples and pinks
i think that with your eyes and skin any color that you like would work on you and dont worry it wont make your skin too pale

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin