Monday, June 21, 2010

I would like to who are the wholesalers or stockists of LAKME, Revlon and ORIFLAME beauty products in Delhi?

We run garments and cosmetic shop and would like to keep branded products at our shop? Can any one tell us about address /contact of wholesalers or stockist of said beauty products in delhi or near by areas ? We would like to buy on wholesale rates. How can we contact ?





Pls helpI would like to who are the wholesalers or stockists of LAKME, Revlon and ORIFLAME beauty products in Delhi?
Oriflame is today one of the fastest growing beauty companies selling direct. We are present in 61 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join our sales force and start your own business.


If u want to buy Oriflame products u can buy from me. 1st of all I want to clear all ur doubts. I am a Oriflame member. To become a member u have to only pay Rs.300/-. Once u become a member u get free gifts from Oriflame and also u also get 20% off on all the products as an member. If u are interested or any doubt u can e-mail me at- palak_treza@rediffmail.com.I would like to who are the wholesalers or stockists of LAKME, Revlon and ORIFLAME beauty products in Delhi?
I do not know try Fair and Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin