Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried Revlon Custom Creations?

This is the multi-shade makeup with the Jessica Alba commercial. Is it worth a try?Has anyone tried Revlon Custom Creations?
I bought mine about 4 days ago..at Walgreens for Only $7.99..I just tried it yesterday,and I Liked it..I got the Medium shade and was a perfect match for my skin.But make sure you use a Face primer before the foundation.(I Used Clean Slate by Tarte) the primer will help you minimize pores and make the foundation go on smoothly..For me it wasn't heavy at ALL!! and covers pretty good..Has anyone tried Revlon Custom Creations?
I just got it...and to be honest...I have no effin idea if it's even changing colors...I think it is, but I dunno. It seems like it's a good product. I bit thick and gross feeling, but the directions are unclear and I'm uncertain if I'm changing the color right or how to change the color.
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin