Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation look natural?

I use Maybelline Mineral Power and its natural looking, but not long lasting. I've heard Revlon Colourstay last a really long time, but I hate when you can tell Im wearing foundation, does it look natural? Could I combine it with moisturiser?





Or should I just try a primer underneath the Maybelline Mineral Power?Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation look natural?
As long as it matches your skin tone, I think it'll look natural. One thing to know about this foundation is that it's very very thick. So less is more. If you put on too much, it's going to look really really bad.





You can get more of a sheer coverage with it by stippling it on with a stippling brush - I've also used a flat top brush the same way as the stippling brush and it works fine. The key is to not get too much product on the brush (You can youtube videos on how to do it). It dries pretty quickly, so work on one area of your face at a time - I suggest starting from the outer areas and moving your way in.





You can also try Rimmel's Lasting Finish foundation. It's supposed to last 16 hours and be transfer resistant. I haven't personally tried it, but I've heard really good things about it and it's staying power.





Good luck.Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation look natural?
Well of course in the everyday life you can ALWAYS tell somebody is wearing foundation, expecially with daylight :(


And remember this is a LIQUID foundation (less natural looking than the mineral type)





HOWEVER Revlon foundations are known for having a pretty wide and natural looking range of colours ^^ and the colorstay line is the most long lasting from the brand, so... I would definitely give it a go ;)





Hope I helped you out, let me know!
i combine my foundation with sun cream. first i put on sun cream then foundation. I think it does look natural as long as it is the closest color to your face that you can get. Try a sample at the store.
yes no maybe i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin