Monday, June 21, 2010

I need to find an eye shadow I'm not allergic to (not estee lauder, mac, or revlon) ?

I have just been allergic since getting pregnant.I need to find an eye shadow I'm not allergic to (not estee lauder, mac, or revlon) ?
i'm pretty sure almay is hypoallergenicI need to find an eye shadow I'm not allergic to (not estee lauder, mac, or revlon) ?
I would suggest mineral makeup if you haven't tried that route yet. You can find plenty of mineral makeup in drugstores as well at high end retailers. It is all natural.





You should look for common ingredients among the shadows that are causing you problems, since you have tried several brands it must be something that is common in all of them. Then you can search online for products that are free of that ingredient.





EDIT: I should also add that if you are looking for high end, to look for Everyday Minerals brand instead of Bare Escentuals brand products. Bare Escentuals tends to break people out, and since you clearly have sensitive skin right now... Its just far too pricy only to find out you cant wear it.
The powdered makeup like bare escentials and truminerals might not bother you. They are all natural.
try bobbie brown thats for every type of skin and its not allerginic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin