Wednesday, June 23, 2010

People that have a REVLON hair straightener: Is it really good?

i heard it's the second best brand to CHI... do you have one? is it really good, does it work, did it ever break? any troubles? how much was it? is it worth the cost?People that have a REVLON hair straightener: Is it really good?
I have a Revlon now. It is okay. I used to have a hot tools so I got spoiled. The good thing about the Revlon straightener is that it is inexpensive less than $30. If I turn mine up on the highest heat it will straighten ok. It is very durable. I have dropped mine several times. If you get a chance try Hot Tools Ceramic it is hard to find but worth it.People that have a REVLON hair straightener: Is it really good?
I had one and i hated it, it totally fried my hair made it feel all dry, nasty, and it broke after about 2 months.
I have tried Revlon's flat ironers and it is ok. The heat doesnt go really high and the revlon flat ironer had broke because one of the buttons were too hard to turn. So I'd say no, Revlon is not second best compared to the chi.





but now i have switched to wigo jade flat ironers and it is inexpensive but the best i have used. I had it for about 5 months now. The heat is good, the buttons work, and it really straightens my hair





check out review boards


http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187348


http://shopping.msn.com/specs/shp/?itemId=830688861





you can buy it at big lots for $20
I swear by my chi. All the other brands that I have ever purchased...Revlon, Conair, remington,....don't come close in comparison..AT ALL. If you're really unsure, ask your hairdresser. They will be able to suggest a good product that doesn't come near the price.
I have a Revlon straightener though I'm not sure what model it is.





I have blonde fair short razor cut hair and it seems to work alright, though it doesn't get all the kinks out of it. My hair has curl in it so I do have to blow dry it straight prior to using the iron.





If I had a choice of buying this or the professional iron they use at my salon, I'd buy the professional one for sure.
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin