Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you all think about Revlon's products?

I have been following the company Revlon for a few months now, predominantly because the company's stock has taken a beating. This happened because Revlon has lost alot of market share to competitors since the late 90s, and also their attempt to gain market share by selling to older women went bust with its Vital Radiance brand. I'd like to get everyone's opinion here on their products, particularly are there products that Revlon offers that you would only buy from them and not from others like Loreal or Proctor and gamble?What do you all think about Revlon's products?
the cosmetics are cheap... but so are people... so that is why they survive...What do you all think about Revlon's products?
only revlon i buy are their lipsticks because they're inexpensive and they have staying power and don't dry out my lips (i'm 43 so not sure if that's the 'older womens' market you were referring too)
ive recently noticed that a large portion of my kit has become revlon, if i can get hold of it its really good affordable every day wear when i dont want to use the dior and chanel that costs a bomb.
Only their foundation is good. I buy that religiously. The rest of it is crap just like Maybelline, Mary Kay, Cover Girl. I wouldn't put that on my worst enemy. Clinque (other than their foundation) is by far the best fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin