Monday, June 21, 2010

I colored my hair with a revlon color silk dark brown it covered my grey's but the color is too dark it looks?

black if i use lemon juice will it lighten it up? what can i do other than going to a saloon which is why i tried to do my own color to cover my grey's and save a little money.I colored my hair with a revlon color silk dark brown it covered my grey's but the color is too dark it looks?
revlon colorsilk is a dye that doesn't contain ammonia so it's better for your hair but it fades really quickly. just wait about a week and try washing your hair every day and see if it lightens up. if not, don't use lemon juice, it won't do anything. get a box of color oops hair dye remover from walgreens or rite-aid, it's around $10.00. i've used it before, it really works. it will remove all artificial pigment and bring you back to your natural color. yes, it will bring back your greys but you can then dye it again with a lighter color. good luck!I colored my hair with a revlon color silk dark brown it covered my grey's but the color is too dark it looks?
I use the same kind of hair dye. Every time I use dark brown, my hair turns black. It will fade after a few washes. But, the last time I dyed my hair, I experimented with the Revlon Color Silk Dark Brown-Black and it came out the color I wanted it to (dark brown). So, I would suggest trying that the next time.


Also, unlike most hair dyes, Color Silk is only supposed to be left in for twenty minutes rather than thirty.
You can use head and shoulders, it strips hair and leaves some colour, also baby shampoo can work. You can buy a lighter colour. But you have to understand that the colours on the box don't always dictate the colour it will be on you. Going to a salon is the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin