Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of Revlon's ColorStay Foundaion?

I'm considering buying the Revlon Color stay foundation but i want some opinions. So lemme know what you think of it!








Thank you!What do you think of Revlon's ColorStay Foundaion?
i tried this foundation for about 2 months and i would say its a relatively good foundation but not the best. it's pretty thick and hard to blend without a wet sponge. and when it comes to fair people (me) it's hard to get your color. it's either too pink or too yellow.





but it's worth a try. it's different for everyone.





plus if you buy it at walgreens you can return it within 30 days.What do you think of Revlon's ColorStay Foundaion?
I've tried so many foundations, high end and drugstore brand, but honestly, Revlon Color Stay is probably one of my favorite drugstore foundations.





It covers essentially anything, any zit, and makes your skin near to flawless, it will also cover any freckles. Definitely worth the relatively small amount of money, and you will be satisfied. All my friends/family I know, tried it, and loved it!








Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


Erica
It's really good! Especially for a drugstore brand. It really does last as long as you blend it well and set it with a good powder. It has a very smooth, laytex-y feel to it after you apply it. It's not a bad thing, I swear. I would say try it. Definitely. :]
I like it. I find that it looks its best/most natural after a couple of hours. Its a little tricky. Dries really fast and can look cakey if not properly applied.
i can recommend it....i tried it and i loved it cuz it blends beautiful and its not cakey and it doesnt fell heavy on your skin....GOOD LUCK :D
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin